qb-territories v2 Gang Turf /w Drugs ft. drug operations | qb-core territories
- Territories aims to return the much loved portion of gang territories from GTA:SA back into FiveM, with some twists.
- Gangs will be controlled and influenced strictly by player jobs (set in the config.lua, you can use any).
- Each territory has its own unique perk to being controlled, such as a meth lab, cocaine lab, grow house or money laundering operation. A gang gains access to these locations while they’re in control of the territory it belongs to. All actions performed while inside are part of a set of synchronized animations, including props and prop animations. No more standing in a circle to gather your drugs!
- To attempt to take control of a territory, members of the opposing gang must have a greater influence in the area (higher player count) then the controlling gang. Killing other gang members and slinging drugs in a territory will also increase your gangs influence over the zone.
- Police can attempt to neutralize gang activity in a zone through similar activities, including taking out resisting gang members and arresting criminal gang members in the area.
- qb-core (latest and old)